Vintage Style Craftsman Chandelier #459
Reminiscent of the Arts and Crafts style of decoration, this ceiling fixture is bold yet lighthearted. Also available in a square shape, this looks more traditional in the hexagon shape as pictured. This Vintage Style Craftsman Chandelier gives any space a distinctly vintage vibe. The look of the final product is completely customizable according to your needs and taste. Hand selected, sawn and fitted wood along with the finest handmade glass make this a very beautiful masterpiece for any room in your house.
- Instructions: View - Print size.
- See the fixture in a home: Customer Photos
- Frame Maximum Width: Regular 21.5" - Large 25.5" - Grand 30"
- Ceiling Board Maximum Width: Regular 6" - Large 8" - Grand 11".
- Diagram of Sizes: Regular Size - Large Size - Grand
- Weight: 17-28 pounds depending on the size and style.
- Wattage & Bulbs: 3 Bulbs 100 watts maximum each. Works with: LED, fluorescent or incandescent bulbs.
- Rating: UL Listed for Dry Locations
- Main Glass Color: Caramel or Whispering White Glass(20% brighter)
- Frame: Oak or Cherry - See colors. Custom colors are available
- Regular Size: Rooms 11' x 11' or smaller. Craftsman Style Kitchen Lighting, small dining rooms and bedroom
- Large Size: Rooms 12' x 12' to 15' x 15' Average to large Kitchens, Dining Rooms and Family Rooms.
- Grand Size: Rooms 15' x 15' and Up, Large Dining Rooms, Living Rooms and Family Rooms.
Note: The room size applications above represents about 80% of the applications, customers will use a regular size in a large room and a grand size in an average dining room depending on the decor, ceiling height, and many other factors.
Calculating Hanging Height:
- Over A Table:
For The Craftsman Style Chandelier in any size we recommend 5' 11" to 6' 7" from the floor. The factors to consider are, will I hit my head when I bend over the table, will this fixture block the view of the window, wall decorations or someone standing across the table.
- In An Open Space:
6' 6" to 7' 6" from the floor, in some cases even higher depending on the application.
- Measuring Hanging Height:
Hanging height is determined by measuring from the ceiling to the bottom of the glass. The easiest way to measure is to hold a yardstick or tape measure up to the ceiling and see how far you want the fixture to hang down.
PLEASE ALLOW 3-4 WEEKS TO SHIP
QUESTIONS AND ORDER CALL 1-866-987-6549 7am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Phone Orders & Questions