Mission Chandelier Vintage #609
If you are looking to add a vintage look to your dining room or living room space, then our Mission Chandelier Vintage is just the lighting option for you. This handcrafted fixture is available in a variety of different accent and wood colors, which help you, customize it to your liking. The delicate and charming designs of this chandelier, give a vintage look to your home. The availability of different height and hanging style options help you get the look you want for your house. The vintage style lighting is the ideal lighting option for a period themed house.
- Instructions: View - Print size.
- See the fixture in a home: Customer Photos
- Frame Size: Regular 21" x 17" - Large 25" x 21"- Grand 30" x 22"
- Ceiling Board Size: Regular 12" x 8" - Large 16" x 12" - Grand 21" x 13"
- Diagram of Sizes: Regular Size - Large Size - Grand
- Weight: 17-30 pounds depending on the size and style.
- Wattage & Bulbs: 4 Bulbs 75 watts maximum each
- Rating: UL Listed for Dry Locations
- Main Glass Color: Caramel or Whispering White Glass(20% brighter)
- Frame: Oak or Cherry - See colors. Custom colors are available
- Regular Size: Rooms 11' x 11' or smaller. Average Dining Rooms, Kitchens and Bedrooms.
- Large Size: Rooms 12' x 12' to 15' x 15' Large Kitchen, Large Dining Room and Family Rooms.
- Grand Size: Rooms 15' x 15' and Up, Over Large Dining Room Table, Large Islands and Family Rooms.
Note: The room size applications above represents about 80% of the applications, customers will use a regular size in a large room and a grand size in an average dining room depending on the decor, ceiling height, and many other factors.
Calculating Hanging Height:
- Over A Table
For The Mission Chandelier in any size we recommend 5' 11" to 6' 7" from the floor.
- In An Open Space:
6' 6" to 7' 6" from the floor.
- Measuring Hanging Height:
Hanging height is determined by measuring from the ceiling to the bottom of the glass.
QUESTIONS AND ORDER CALL 1-866-987-6549 7am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Phone Orders & Questions